1) Word of the Day | Daily Writing TipsThe odds of referencing a pyrrhic victory in a pitch is slim at best. But the more words you know the more options you have. And sometimes a story calls for a 50-cent word.
2) Skip the 5Ws and Pitch Heroes | Bulldog ReporterThe Fort Worth Star-Telegram’s Dave Lieber reinforces the importance of storytelling. Pay attention to tip 3 and 4.
3) Write like a blogger | Seth GodinSome great tips from Seth Godin on how to make your content more readable and, as a result, increase the odds of retention.
4) What if your writing sucks? | Blogging for BusinessTips for folks with no prior training, but they still apply to all of us.
5) Present Good-Looking Data with Chart Chooser | AdLab
Visuals help make your writing easier to read – especially when serving up facts and figures. Make sure your data looks its best with Chart Chooser.